Queensbury, NW9 6RN
Convenience – Connectivity – Culture
An apartment at Queensbury Square is more than a new home, it’s the gateway to a world of new experiences. The first thing you’ll notice is your neighbourhood’s eclectic mix of bars, restaurants and shops, but it won’t be long before the buzz of the multi-cultural, friendly community becomes apparent too.
For those moments when the rest of London is calling, getting around is really easy with Queensbury Underground (Zone 4) only about five minutes’ walk away. You’ll soon fall in love with Queensbury.
- Keep the London life – this is your chance to afford to live in London in a vibrant, cultural location surrounded by plenty of amenities, green parks and great transport.
- Travel made easy – the nearby Queensbury Underground station could transport you to Baker Street, Bond Street and Westminster in less than half an hour, while the M1 is just 8 miles away, giving you simple access to the rest of the UK by road.
- Feel closer to nature – the recently restored Queensbury Park with its wetland area, while the beautiful, expansive Fryent Country Park is also close by.
- Education’s taken care of – from the Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ Glebe Primary School to the ‘Outstanding’ Claremont High School, there’s a great selection of schools for children of all ages nearby.
- Fully fitted kitchens with high white gloss units plus handle-less soft close doors and drawers
- Black Brazil worktops
- Blanco stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with single lever monobloc mixer tap
- Zanussi built in electric overn with black gloss ceramic hob and black glass splashback
- SMEG integrated cooker hood
- Fully integrated A+ rated fridge freezer
- Washer dryer (integrated to selected plots)
- Ceilings painted in White Fast matt emulsion, walls in Timeless White fast matt emulsion
- LED aluminium downlighters and under counter lighting
- Satin chrome switches and sockets