Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London NW10 7HQ
Enjoy a smarter, connected life
This is an exciting opportunity for any Londoner to finally escape renting and own their own piece of the city. Regency Heights stands tall and proud in the heart of the UK’s largest regeneration project, Old Oak and Park Royal. It offers you the freedom of your own apartment, just when you thought it was impossible to afford a place of your own in a well-connected part of the Capital.
Out and about in Park Royal
When you return home from work, you can relax, happy in the knowledge that everything you need is within reach. There are great places to eat, and a modern gym on your doorstep. Nearby, the fashionable neighbourhoods of Ealing and Chiswick offer you gastropubs, restaurants and bars. And if you need some retail therapy, Westfield London is the place to head to.
Getting around couldn’t be easier, even before the nearby Crossrail and Old Oak HS2 stations are finished, with quick access to the Underground (Zone 3), the road network and Heathrow Airport.
Park Royal gives you the space to escape
Regency Heights also offers the perfect balance of city life and the great outdoors. From the development’s stunning lake views to surrounding beautiful green spaces, you can get out to walk, run or cycle – or simply relax.
- This is where the smart money lives – part of a £26 billion regeneration masterplan, with 25,500 new homes, two new ‘super hub’ railway stations (HS2 and Crossrail), and much more, Regency Heights is not only somewhere special to live, it’s a smart move with great investment potential.
- Get around easily – from Hanger Lane Tube station, you could be at Westfield London in 8 minutes, Oxford Circus in 22 minutes and Bank in 31 minutes. From Park Royal Tube station, Hammersmith is around 16 minutes away.
- Relax whenever you need to – as well as taking in the lake view from a number of homes at Regency Heights, you can also look forward to relaxing in calming green spaces, peaceful parklands and landscaped gardens.
- Designed for life, crafted to perfection – everything about Regency Heights has been carefully considered, from the apartments with stunning views to light-filled living areas. Your new home will benefit from facilities that include a Co-op and nursery.
- It’s all yours – a new home at Regency Heights means having your own space to live how you want. No roommates or landlords to compromise your lifestyle.
- Contemporary gloss white kitchen units with gloss white plinth and soft close, handleless doors and drawers
- Nero black granite worktops with cut drainage grooves and 100mm upstands
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl undermounted sink with chrome mixer tap
- Stainless steel Zanussi built-in electric oven
- Frameless Zanussi black induction hob
- Integrated Smeg canopy cooker hood
- Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
- Integrated Zanussi microwave
- Zanussi dishwasher
- Freestanding washer dryer
- Brushed aluminium downlights to ceilings and undercounter circular lights
- Amtico flooring in Sun Bleached Oak to kitchen
- Satin chrome finish with black plastic appliance switches and sockets
- New Dublin twist carpet in Pigeon Grey to bedrooms
- Amtico flooring in Sun Bleached Oak to hall, living and dining area
- Carlisle Brass door ironmongery in polished chrome/satin
- Walls painted in Timeless matt emulsion and ceilings in white matt emulsion
- Premier Compact Myson radiators
Bathroom and Ensuites
- White sanitaryware by Ideal Standard with chrome finish fittings
- Water-saving bath with white gloss painted panel
- Main bathroom: Tiled walls (270x420mm – bath end walls and one course above basin) and floors (450x450mm) using stone white porcelain tiles
- Ensuite: Tiled walls (270x420mm – full height to shower enclosure and above WC and basin) and floors (450x450mm) using stone white porcelain tiles
- Chrome ceiling downlights with LED bulbs
- Chrome heated towel warmer to all bathrooms and ensuites
- Shaver socket